WELCOME TO TUNA TRAFIKSKOLA
At our website we aspire to give you all the necessary information you need when getting a driver’s license. The driving education here at Tuna Trafikskola is strongly powered by a will to be as Eco-Friendly as possible. The EcoDriving concept is really a win-win for all parties: both the environment as well as your fuel consumption and your wallet benefits from this driving style. The instructors at the school are enthusiastic and competent and will give you the best driving education available so you’ll have a solid and stable ground to stand on when going out on the streets in your own car all by yourself.
- To prevent covid-19 in the community has Tuna Traffic School done the following:
The office is closed for the moment but you could contact us with e-mail email@example.com with mailcontact we book a meeting.
- The traffic instructors wash their hands with soap between each driving lesson.
- Student wait for traffic instructor outside the traffic school.
- Student can be picked up and dropped off during their lesson time to avoid public transport.
- Hand alcohol is available in the cars where you as a student wash your hands and rub / dry the steering wheel and other controls before the lesson.
- Medical mask and plastic gloves are brought by the student if necessary.
- The traffic instructors use medical mask.
- The traffic instructors trying to have their window down 3 – 5 cm for increased ventilation.
- Tuna’s theory room has a ventilation capacity for 35 people, we have chosen a maximum of 8 people per theory lesson.
- The introductory courses can be held individually, contact us for more information if desired.
Traffic school director Tuna Traffic School
Bachelor of Science in Public Health (BSPH)
Driving lessons are driven as usual.
Thank you for your understanding!